Copyright 2017 - Custom text here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: natural methods for mobilising fat

natural methods for mobilising fat 01 Oct 2012 23:03 #12873

• David
  • Thank you received: 281
Actually you need to be lying down for Zen CHi it shakes your legs. You wouldn't get much typing done if sitting on it I can assure you.

This was one of my natural hygiene stunts. Instead of mud pack a sand pack. If I lived near a beach it would be whole body at least once a week. The healing powers of sand are.....well you will just have to find out for yourself. :)
Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

natural methods for mobilising fat 01 Oct 2012 23:05 #12874

• David
Question I am going to move part of this topic to a new category. A segment is on fat mobilisation by cold or cofee and the other part is fat modeling the natural way. What title can I give the new topic to encompass both branches?

natural methods for mobilising fat 02 Oct 2012 06:53 #12886

• Chelsea Girl
  • User is blocked
  • Lawyer & Hobby Sports Science Student
  • Thank you received: 31
not a bad idea. I would say "Fat mobilisation by cold exposure, caffeine and other natural triggers" (caffeine rather than coffee, as this includes green tea, black tea, etc).
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science." - Albert Einstein

natural methods for mobilising fat 02 Oct 2012 07:09 #12887

• Shant
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 33
Wonderful topic. I'd also like to involve in the topic a topical use of caffeine, essential oils with heating properties and those with cooling effects.

David, I thought the thing that's sticking out of the sand is a big chicken foot.. exactly there where your legs are buried.

natural methods for mobilising fat 04 Oct 2012 11:51 #12986

• David
I have moved this thread into category: Fast mobilisation techniques hope that makes it clearer

Re: natural methods for mobilising fat 04 Oct 2012 13:19 #12989

• Shant
  • User is blocked
and the summary would be:

in ketosis - keep those areas we want to shrink (reduce BF) warm, massage/exercise them (increase circulation in that area). and drink coffee/catechine rich tea prior exercise and elimination cycles. keep those areas where fat loss would be inevitable colder.

for discussion:

does it mean that in ketosis the cryotherapy/cold outdoor temperatures/cold water shower prevent us from burning more fat that we could potentially burn if the temperature were a bit higher?

and in summer, in ketosis, we would burn more fat? that doesn't make sense to me, I'm sorry. My thinking processes are sabotaged by mucus...

Re: natural methods for mobilising fat 23 Oct 2012 08:32 #13287

• Shant
  • User is blocked
I've decided to bring this topic back to life because the warming part of fat mobilisation didn't let me sleep. Cold increases metabolism, right? Why would I want to expose those areas that i want to slim down more than the others to warmth when fasting?I don't get it. I'm not talking about warming the areas during detox cycles. I mean, if I want to burn somewhere more fat, for me it sounds more logical to keep those areas colder now and then. Think of cryolipolysis, cold baths as Chelsea remembered, icing the areas now and then etc. Living in cold climates and cold baths and all sort of cryotherapies activate brown fat tissue that in return can burn white fat.
Heat doesn't do that, or am I wrong? Heat causes fluid losses and helps to eliminate those toxins through skin when the pores are open. Or is it the state of ketosis that does make the body burn more there where it's warmer and prevents excessive fat loss around organs that might happen if we exposed ourselves to low temperatures? Or is it to prevent hunger that usually comes with too cold? I'm lost in the topic. SOS. Could someone please give a hint?

Re: natural methods for mobilising fat 23 Oct 2012 16:29 #13288

• David
I thought it was to do with more blood flow where the skin is warm and less where it is cool?

Re: natural methods for mobilising fat 23 Oct 2012 19:13 #13290

• Shant
  • User is blocked
I know, I'm just overanalysing it.. I don't like warmth and find any possible way out of it. The thing is that if you're cooling a spot, you increase the blood flow there too (it gets red) and increase the metabolism there at the same time, no?

Re: natural methods for mobilising fat 23 Oct 2012 19:16 #13291

• David
I think that only temporary cooling increases blood flow not sure if long term cooling does. But good to get to the bottom of this as I was also querying this. Perhaps we have a similar mind

Re: natural methods for mobilising fat 23 Oct 2012 19:29 #13292

• Shant
  • User is blocked
Nonono, not long term. Short term does the trick. I guess that if you expose yourself to cold for too long (ie. for the whole day) you'll end up with extra subcutaneous tissue and eventually your metabolism would decrease to protect the body from further temperature losses. But who am I, maybe I'm just making it up. In any way, cold temperatures boost metabolism and activate brown adipose tissue that burn white fat tissue.. and that's a fact.
  • Page:
Moderators: TheFastDoctor
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds