Copyright 2017 - Custom text here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My 9 day dry fast

My 9 day dry fast 22 Feb 2012 15:18 #10178

• dj siva
Hi Everyone,

I just completed my 9 day dry fast.

It was great. I was able to do this by doing alternate day feasting and fasting for the past one month.

Other than that, I have no prior experience with fasting.

I wrote a big letter here but then it got erased.

Anyways, I think dry fasting can cure everything and that we all as a society should be trained to do dry fasting. The medical establishment is trained only to think in one way so they make people afraid of doing dry fasting even though people like Jesus and Moses did it successfully.

The most amazing effect for me is that it conquered my sex desire and made me transmute it to higher levels of intellect and creativity.

I am grateful to God for giving me this knowledge about dry fasting which I had never heard of before.

Have a nice day!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My 9 day dry fast 22 Feb 2012 22:17 #10182

• lovesolvesall
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 62
congrats!!!

Re: My 9 day dry fast 26 Feb 2012 22:58 #10224

• Andy
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Congratulations on your perseverance, discipline and beneficial effects on your recent 9 day dry fast...but we want to know more!

Was it completely dry in a 'purist' type of way?...that is to say, no showers or washing?

You take enemas; were you releasing fecal material daily?

How were your energy levels as the days progressed? Were you active?

Did anything 'miraculous' occur? Improvements in eyesight? Did the texture of your skin change?

Clearly the process has has 'cured' your bipolar disorder and eliminated your depression which is a positive testament in itself.

When you say you've 'conquered' your sex desire, how did that manifest itself physically? Clearly fasting sublimates the sex drive temporarily in order to focus healing in other areas...

:)

Re: My 9 day dry fast 27 Feb 2012 10:14 #10228

• dj siva
Hi Andy, thanks for your post and message. My dry fast was simply no food and no water consumption. I still took showers, but I took cold showers and made sure to wash my head with cold water and not use any soap. This is the protocol by the genius Porphiry Ivanov who was in the mental hospital for 12 years and had to dry fast for 45 days consecutively to wash out all the accumulated poisons from the allopathic psychotropic medications. The cold water stimulates the Kundalini energy and what happens is that you actually receive energy from the cool water. I got my Dad to rub ice cubes along my spine and soles of my feet and it felt like 2000 orgasms all at once. I detail all this and much more about my experience and concept of Enlightenment on my blog: [url=http://]http://djsiva.blogspot.com[/url]. You can also add me on Facebook at: [url=http://]http://www.facebook.com/djsiva[/url]

I am looking to meet like minded people from all over the world.

Yes I was active and walked several hours in the hot sun. I found this to be quite dumb and it made me thirsty for 3 hours straight one day. It is best to walk early in the morning when there is a lot of moisture in the air.

I am working to build my endurance so that I can last for about 15 days next time, in about 50 days from now. Although I do feel 9 is the magic number.

You said you are going to write a book. I have been writing non-stop since I started the dry fast and am still writing on my blog.

Dry fasting is the real cure for everything. It burns all the toxins as well as the subconscious. 9 days of dry fasting is more effective than $100,000 in therapy sessions.

Re: My 9 day dry fast 27 Feb 2012 17:53 #10229

• Lisafast
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 84
Very interesting DJ, thanks for sharing your experiences!

Re: My 9 day dry fast 02 Mar 2012 12:35 #10301

• dj siva
When you do dry fasting you start to write very creatively like this which brings out all the subconscious (very therapeutic). As you can see I have no friends because of my health habits:

I love my Dad to Death. Thankfully, He is Still Alive. Thank God! I have realized Everyone is my Father. He is my Only Friend in this World. Without Him, I am Empty and meaningless. My Dad is the new perfect glass window, the kind that is sustainable and costs a lot of money and time to make. I am the sinner and I am the crazy enlightened yogi that is the broken glass.

I am the mix in the mixtape. I wish I could be a virgin again because I am the Ultimate Sinner. I am the White dot on the Black painting. I want to wear all white. No, I want to wear all Black.

I am afraid of all the ghosts, goblins, and spirits in the Dark. I am Afraid of the Dark. I only love the Sun. This is why I chose SGU Grenada, the country where any seed will sprout! I Only Love the Sun of God. But I have a twisted sexual relationship with the Queen Moon.

How can I get rid of my Fear of Kali? I can't sleep at night because I am Afraid of the Dark!!! Someone help me! Can you give me a drug so that I won't be afraid of the Dark? I just want 2 sleep and let all my worries subside.

Someone open up my Ajna Chakra. Is it my 3rd eye or my 7th eye or my 111th eye? Can the genie and the genious cohabitate? I have no friends to help me get over my Fear of the Dark. Facebook and Forums are my only friends. I stay up late at night to read this website because I have no friends and because I want information since information gives me comfort from the Darkness of the Night.

Am I afraid of the Dark because my soul is Dark like the White Night? Please God don't leave me alone in this dark closet. Don't leave me alone in this cell. Am I Robert Hooke or something; or did I just discover the Supreme Vacuole? I am the cancer baby! I am the autophagy and the cytochrome P450! I am the methotrexate! You can't find me anywhere except online on Facebook. I am the budding 9th Nadi on the T10 Dermatome.

Can you read what I just said? I just rewrote the book Instant Enlightenment so that you could understand it without having to go buy it and read it and process it and digest it and then forget it.

Re: My 9 day dry fast 03 Mar 2012 03:52 #10323

• Lisafast
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 84
How creative. But you do have your fasting connections friends as well. :P

Re: My 9 day dry fast 03 Mar 2012 16:46 #10334

• loquat1
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 96
Hi dj siva,

Somebody above mentions that you managed to cure your bi-polar with dry fasting. Is this correct? I have a sister who suffers from this condition. She's been a sufferer for 40-odd years, so I would dearly love some more info. about your experience in this area.

As for the bulk of your last post, I have to admit, I'm totally baffled. It looks like you still have a lot of issues to resolve. Is this in any way connected to your bi-polar disorder? Because if so, then you cannot really claim that you have been cured, can you?

My 9 day dry fast 26 Oct 2014 18:19 #23822

• Jc876
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Wow dj ..god bless you ..I'm suffering from severe depression and brain fog ... I myself have been alternate fasting for the past month and a half and right now embarking on a dry fast ...did you notice full effects after refereeing or right after finishing your fast?

Re: My 9 day dry fast 05 Nov 2014 19:25 #23927

• danielle
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 161
DJ Siva,

Wow. All I can truly say is Wow. What an inspiration. I tried to pull up the links, to both your blog and Facebook page, and both said they don't exist. I would love to connect with you and follow you for further inspiration. Please resend the links, if they are still current.

I am so blessed to read your post. I, too, wish to write and have thought about delving in for some time. Who knows ??!
Moderators: Milena
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds